As a landlord or letting agent, you have a legal responsibility to make sure that any burglar alarms you have installed are fit for purpose. They need to work well, both for the safety of your property and tenant and for your peace of mind. Here at Standfast Security Systems in Bristol, we are used to working with tenants, landlords and agents and regularly take-over, install and maintain a large number of intruder alarms and other security systems in your sector.
Burglar Alarm Installation
- A site survey is carried out to find out which burglar alarm would best suit your property. Multiple or single alarm systems can be fitted and integrated with other security systems where appropriate.
- Choose from a wide range of alarms. We offer both wireless and wired alarm systems from a variety of manufacturers. We will recommend the ones most suitable for your property but the final choice is up to you
- Your alarm is fitted without fuss, with minimal disruption to your tenant at a time to suit them.
- All alarms are installed by qualified engineers and you have the reassurance that work is carried out to the required standards thanks to our NSI gold approved company status.
Take-over of Existing Alarms
- If you already have an alarm installed, we can take over its management and maintenance for you, even if it was not installed by us or by an NSI or SSAIB approved company. Any surveys and work are done at a time to suit you and your tenants. The only case where this does not apply, is in the case of DIY fitted alarms.
- If you have a DIY burglar alarm, then we can install a new burglar alarm instead.
Burglar Alarm Maintenance
- In order to avoid the nuisance of faulty alarms, it is always advisable to take out a burglar alarm maintenance contract. Standfast Security Systems offers three levels of maintenance, ranging in price from £75 – £150 annually.
- Servicing often takes place annually but can be arranged on a more frequent basis if required.
- Lost or forgotten user codes can be recovered between tenancies (however please note that it is the landlord or agent’s responsibility to issue codes to tenants).
Monitoring, Insurance Approval and Police Response
- Standfast Security Systems alarms can all be monitored, come with insurance approval and can be linked to police for an emergency response.